Build a House with Dauenhauer & Associates
We love seeing our house plans purchased and built all across the country, but we also love building our own house plans! If you are seeking to build a home within 50 miles of Springtown, TX, we would love to build the home for you.
Dauenhauer & Associates is a leading and trusted name in the residential contracting industry throughout Northern Texas and surrounding areas. We are licensed to operate in Texas as an unlimited general contractor, and we pride ourselves on our ability to manage every aspect of each project. From design and build to infrastructure projects and construction management, we provide an unparalleled approach to quality, customer service, and excellent craftsmanship from start to finish. We focus on immersing ourselves in catering to your property, no matter the scope of the job. Our professionals apply a unique touch of workmanship and personal attention to each project to ensure that it’s done correctly, on time, within budget and according to specifications. Whether you are just looking to purchase a house plan or you need a home built, we are here to meet your needs.
No one understands your need to work with home designer and builder who is experienced, reliable, and affordable better than our professional team here at Dauenhauer & Associates. Our team includes an in-house designer that will design your home to meet your needs personally and financially. We take pride in every project we do. From the ground breaking to handing over the keys, we will make sure everything is done right and keep you updated every step of the way. For all your residential building construction needs, make Dauenhauer & Associates your first choice.
If you are interested in building house with us, please call us at 817.220.2200 or click the button below to use our online contact form.
The Dauenhauer & Associates Difference
- In house draftsman/custom plans
- 8’ doors standard everywhere on first floor, 6’8” upstairs
- 10’ plate height, 8’ upstairs
- Custom roof pitch
- Exterior up lights
- Belly band on front elevation (brick)
- 10 – 12 tons of stone on front elevation
- Wrapped and stained barrel ceiling at entry
- Wrapped ceiling beam in living
- Fully cased windows at living/dining areas
- Standard 5” crown in living/master/kitchen
- ½ lb Polyurethane foam insulation – high efficiency envelope system
- 3cm Granite countertops throughout
- Tumbled marble backsplash in kitchen
- Full tile in all showers
- Double shower head in master shower
- 6”x24” wood plank tile or stained concrete floors throughout
- Whirlpool appliance package w/double oven and built in microwave above
- also includes dishwasher, disposal and vent hood
- Oil Rubbed Bronze hardware, plumbing and light fixtures
- Customized cabinet layout
- OPTION Landscape package – irrigation, sod, flowerbed and gutters
Zoned HVAC System
HVAC Zoned System! If the home is a 2 story, this is a standard feature. One HVAC system covers 4 zones in the home allowing you to control each zone to the comfort level you desire without heating and cooling all areas.
Thermostats located in:
- Main Living
- Master Bedroom
- Split bedroom areas
- Second floor
Imagine sleeping in 68 degree temperatures without cooling the entire home.